New Project Loading...
 
Have you ever come across people who not only share similar dreams but also seem to experience the same challenges stopping them from achieving those dreams? I've been working on a new project for a great part of 2018 and one of the many reasons I finally decided to undertake the project was because I’m surrounded by many accomplished people who seem to fall short when it comes to this one thing – travel. I say accomplished because these are people who are educated, have what appears to be an enviable career or business, raise stable families and run steady households. By many accounts, their lives portray success. I’m often puzzled when I get into conversations with them about traveling to discover that quite a significant number of these ‘accomplished’ professionals and business people have a very limited exposure to the world because they don’t travel as much as I would have thought they do. I became curious and started asking them why that is so. The answers they gave me basically became my motivation to finally get this project off the ground.

I was fascinated by their views and what they perceived as challenges but I thought, beyond responding to just those individuals directly, I may as well find a way to reach out to others who may be on the same boat. I recognised the fact that there may be many other professionals or business people who have simply not been challenged to see a different perspective on travel. I decided to put all of my thoughts and ideas into this project, which will hopefully inspire many more people to explore the world.

I am looking forward to sharing my new project with the world and through it, I hope to not only inspire but to influence more people. Stick around to find out more!


Comments

Popular Posts