Travelers' Tea Party - Polokwane




The Travelers' Tea Party is coming to Polokwane and I couldn't be more excited!!

I launched this concept in 2019 and have hosted 2 Travelers' Tea Parties in Gauteng, both of which were very successful. I'm a Limpopo girl and I thought it would be amiss to leave my hometown out at this early stage of rolling out this unique concept. So, this will be my very first Travelers' Tea Party in Polokwane and I am certain that you will show up in your numbers. Those who know me will know that I love the finer things in life and so it was of utmost importance to me that I choose a venue that is draped elegantly in opulence.

My first visit to Fusion Boutique Hotel was a few years back when my sister and her husband introduced my husband and I to this incredible gem. I was completely blown away, to say the least! I have since visited this masterpiece a couple of times and have even spent some time at the sister boutique lodge in Lephalale (Palala Boutique Game Lodge & Spa - do yourself a favour and pay this place a visit).  When I decided to host my Tea Party in Polokwane, there was no question about where it would be.

Here's how you can secure your spot at this fun and informative Tea Party:

1. Send us an email at bookings@phoshtravels.co.za to request a booking, specifying the number of people you would like to book for. If we still have seats available, we will send you our banking details so that you can make the payment of R350 into Phosh Travels account.


2. Methods of payment:   Direct Deposit or Electronic Bank Transfer. Please note that for safety, no cash will be accepted at the venues. Always use your name and surname as your reference.


3. Send your proof of payment to Faith/Mrs Phosh via email at bookings@phoshtravels.co.za and your name will be added onto our guest list. It's as simple as that but remember, seats for our events are limited!


The booking fee earns you:


1. Entrance to this exclusive High Tea event at the immaculate Fusion Boutique Hotel


2. Selected high tea treats for the day


3. Enlightening travel talks for the day


4. A networking opportunity with like-minded women, with great potential to form future travel companionships


5. Occasional giveaways eg. travel merchandise, discount offers to exclusive establishments and/or unique travel experiences


6. And, last but not least, a FREE copy of my e-book: HOW TO TRAVEL TO 20 COUNTRIES AND 50 CITIES IN 5 YEARS


Still wondering what these Tea Parties are all about?


Over the past few years, I’ve shared many of my travels on my various social media platforms and throughout the time I would receive a lot of questions from a number of women who want to travel the world just like I have been fortunate to do. I have, to a great extent, shared as many of my travel tips and inspiration as these platforms have allowed but I have found social media in particular, to be somewhat limiting in terms of the depth of the information I can share. To bridge this gap, I have decided to start occasional gatherings with wanna-be-travelers in a setting that will allow a little bit more interaction and a better exchange of ideas in all things travel.

From time to time, Phosh Travels will host events for me (Mrs Phosh) to interact with my social media followers and friends in a vibrant, casual and intimate setting, which will give every keen traveler many helpful insights and inspiration. On some occasions, fellow globetrotters will be invited to these events to share their unique stories, tips and inspiration.


These events are targeted at (but not limited to) women between the ages of 30 and 45 (even younger and older) who have encountered challenges in realizing their travel goals or simply want to improve their travel experiences from start to finish. My goal is for them to walk away with practical tips on how they can overcome those stumbling blocks. These events will also be an opportunity to bring some of my travel experiences to life by sharing some of the behind-the-scenes stories: the good, the bad and the ugly. Basically, I will spill the tea on all things travel! The idea would be for those attending these events to appreciate the intricacies of traveling and to understand ways to navigate around them. These talks will be casual to allow easy one-on-one interactions between myself and the guests, as well as among the guests themselves. Who knows, the very people you meet at these events might be your future travel buddies!


I first launched this concept in Gauteng, with the plan to roll it out to other cities and provinces over time. Saturdays have been most ideal for these events and the dates are communicated at least a month in advance. The venues may change from time-to-time to keep the events fresh and exciting. This will also present an opportunity for everyone to experience the many interesting tea party spots in and around Gauteng. There will be a fee for entry and this may vary from time to time depending on the venue, the lineup of the specific event, the menu etc


I've always been particular about keeping my groups of engagement tight and intimate, whether it's a group trip or an event. I usually prefer keeping my numbers at 15 max. So, if you want to be a part of these unique tea parties, you'll have to act fast in securing your spot once the details are published. My reasons for keeping small groups are very clear: an intimate group allows the experience to be as personal as it can possibly be and this works perfectly because I truly value the relationships I build through my various engagements. I learn from you as much as you learn from me and other guests. It's also important for me to be able to gauge the impact of my engagements and by keeping the groups small, I'm able to personally stay in touch with everyone beyond the trips or the events.


Future events will be advertised on all my social media platforms (Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Blog). The tea parties will run between 2 to 3hrs, including time to socialize.


Some of the topics to be discussed will include visa application processes, deciding on your holiday destination, budgeting for your holiday etc. Should you have a specific travel topic that you would like to discuss or an issue you would like me to interrogate, please write a comment on this post and I will consider it. You will also have an opportunity to make a topic request at the event you're attending and if it is something that can be addressed then, it will be. Otherwise it will be noted for future engagements.


I look forward to hosting you soon but most of all, I look forward to igniting a fulfilling and rewarding life of travel!


Don't miss out! Stay close for details on upcoming events and remember to subscribe to my website.



Comments

Popular Posts